Our focus is on empowering employees to support organization’s strategies and outcomes in a manner that is both sustainable and effective. Incotel helps organizations manage mission-critical projects by sharing its wealth of knowledge to establish best-practice project and program management policies, structures and outcomes within client organizations.
We can work with an organization at many levels including:
• Consultancy services including project governance, training, analysis and project readiness checks.
• Developing and conducting project management training and business skills courses.
• Human resource management and workforce planning – analyzing and forecasting the project.
• Providing expert interviewers to assess and select staff.
• Implementing certification programs for existing staff.
• Coaching and mentoring key project management staff.
• Advice on selection and contracting practices.
The Incotel team works with individuals to project management including:
• Identifying what people want to achieve in project management career and assessing the skills you have and need to be successful.
• Helping people to prepare and achieve project management certification.
•Coaching and mentoring to assist people in applying project management skills confidently and successfully.
• Assisting people to find fulfilling and challenging short term and contract project management roles.
Why chose Incotel for your Project Management Services:
• Incotel has highly experienced project management experts, with a track record of successfully delivering projects for our clients.
• Our training programs and courses are based on best-practice and emerging theory, but also the practical activities that are required to get the project across the line.
• Incotel works with professional associations and standard bodies to create new national and international standards.